Author Topic: I Just Dont Understand...  (Read 2585 times)

cook_dw

• View Profile
I Just Dont Understand...
« on: April 19, 2013, 12:47:07 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Frame-Up-Built-Camaro-Z-28-Rally-Sport-ZZ430-V8-4-Speed-/121093160632?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c31b6feb8#ht_14068wt_978

The sale of this real-deal Z/28 includes an original owner's manual, an original Protect-O-Plate and a full package of information from Camaro expert Jerry MacNeish.

With the price of numbers-matching Z cars hovering around six-figures, they're obviously moving into the "too nice to drive" category. But if you're the kind of guy who believes in putting his hardware on the road, in the feel of a perfectly executed downshift, and the banshee wail of a powerful small block, this exceptionally clean and diabolically fast Z/28 is an absolute bargain! Documented, well-restored, and a pleasure to drive, you'll be proud to answer, "Yes!" every time someone asks if it's a real Z/28.

If you are going to make a statement like that wouldnt you show the evidence?  Not to mention all the things that are wrong or missing on this car (including the "Caution Fan" sticker)...

I guess this covers their rears..

Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our cars are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied. Please carefully read the terms & conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the car and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase! A $1000.00 deposit via PayPal is due within 24 hours of the auction close ... NO EXCEPTIONS.

Pretty sure this company has been discussed before..

MyRed67

• SZZLN 67
    • View Profile
Re: I Just Dont Understand...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:54:46 AM »
  What good is all that documentation with a non-original Engine.  Not even period correct, let alone date correct.  To me it's just another Resto-mod, they're trying to pass as original.
1967 Camaro  LOS  11A
Original Engine   Z - Tribute
Mike C.    NW - Illinois