After a couple of comments on the Originality section about recoring radiators, I decided to dig up the radiator tag for my Z11 L48 auto w/ A/C (UR code) and try to salvage it. Radiator tags are so extremely thin material, (you've probably noticed) that I was afarid to bead blast it without shredding it to pieces or blowing holes in it, plus removing too much material (see before pics). As I have not been able to find a repop UR tag yet, I tried something that really does work - electrolytic rust removal. A couple of hours in a plastic bucket hooked up to a battery charger can work miracles (as far as I'm concerned). Just thought I might share a few pics of before and after treatment - I have not bead blasted the tag, and may not, as a light coat of primer should finish this up before paint. Dirt cheap, and works surprisingly well, especially for tightwads like me with less-than-no-budget to work from. No holes, stamped number is plainly visible, traces of original paint remained in the crevices behind the rust.