CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 07:06:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105763 Posts in 12346 Topics by 4758 Members
Latest Member: Coop
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Originality
| | |-+  67 or 68 SS 350 Picture?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Print
Author Topic: 67 or 68 SS 350 Picture?  (Read 3252 times)
lakeholme

*68-12D L30/M35*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 08:24:51 PM »

Can I ask exactly what detail are you looking for?

Just a full on view like the one you posted.  We're not really going to talk that much about engine parts and accesories.  The discussion is more about engine performance: hp, torque, etc.

Phillip
HNR-AACA, Senior Master
Planning 2016 Sentimental Tour, AACA (and restoring a 40 Buick Special for it)
AACA Southeastern Division Spring Meet Chair
"Charlotte AutoFair, presented by the Hornets Nest Region, AACA, is the largest and greatest Collector Vehicle Event in the Southeast USA."
lakeholme

*68-12D L30/M35*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2013, 10:41:18 PM »

Phil, it's been a few years since I've really looked at a rule book. Is there still a class for Impalas with 427 and three carbs? There was also a class for '69 Camaros with LT1 engines. I even spoke to the "boss" and got no response. The 04A and 04B class is a big problem right now. They ruined a good thing and then made it worse, the natives are NOT happy. I hope you can straighten them out!!  Doug

Okay, I said I would ask... And I did. Muscle cars will remain in classes as I mentioned above.  Word from National meeting in Philly.  Anyone who can do well at Camaro Nationals, etc should do fine with AACA.

Phillip
HNR-AACA, Senior Master
Planning 2016 Sentimental Tour, AACA (and restoring a 40 Buick Special for it)
AACA Southeastern Division Spring Meet Chair
"Charlotte AutoFair, presented by the Hornets Nest Region, AACA, is the largest and greatest Collector Vehicle Event in the Southeast USA."
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: