News:

Classified ads are not allowed on the forum.

Main Menu

L6 survivor

Started by KurtS, September 28, 2026, 10:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KurtS

Neat car, tired paint and seats. But it has the smog and the jack. Notice how close that exhaust is to the driveshaft.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/541335079347242/permalink/3707845179362867
Kurt S
CRG

bcmiller

It seems to me that the exhaust doesn't look original. But I don't really know. I can't remember ever seeing another one like that. My dad and I junked out several pretty original gold L6 cars in the late 70s and early 80s.

I chatted with the current owner. He won't come down much on price. One door has been replaced at some point.
Bryon / 1968 Camaro SS 396 coupe - now 468   /  1967 Camaro RS/SS 396 coupe L35/M40 - project / 1970 Nova updated L88 M40
Looking for 68 Camaro with body # NOR 181016