Sorry for not coming here since last time but I am very busy lately working as much as I can on my model, thanks to all the information you provided me :-)
Here are a few pictures of what I did so far:
First picture shows a new roll cage been build. The first roll cage was made out of 14 pieces, this one will have around 22 pieces after done
Here is a picture of the old roll cage:
A new firewall was made out of styrene sheets and rods (sorry, the picture isn't good):
Air scoops and ducts for the brake cooling system were scratch build, I may scratch another set of ducts, I didn't like those (again, sorry for the bad picture):
And last to show, I scratch build the two tanks, water and oil overflow out of styrene rods and other bits:
I worked on a lot of other things, mostly very small parts that go in the engine bay but they are too small to take a good picture of them with my poor old camera.
Again, I would like to thank you for your help with this project.
Till next update.