Author Topic: Send in your 67 - 69 Camaro photos to get them posted on the home page  (Read 4181 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Hey guys,

I'm doing my semi-annual begging for photos of your Camaros to have them grace the home page of our site every month.  Your Camaro does not have to be perfect.  A little rust, a dent, primer...who cares, take a pic and send it in.  This site is about ALL 67 thru 69 Camaros, not just the nice ones. 

I promise you that if you send me a photo, you will see on the home page in the months to come.  Just think how awesome it would be to have the whole world look at your Camaro and say "COOL".  So, stop procrastinating, grab your camera and take some pics of your Camaro.  Get creative and get some cool angle shots.  Side view, 3/4 view, head on, from above, from behind, whatever you like.  So, if you take the time and send me your Camaro pics, I promise to post your Camaro photo in the coming months.

If it has been your lifelong dream to have a photo of your Camaro make its international appearance on a popular and well-known media source, well here is your chance.   At camaros.org, dreams can come true.  But it won't happen if you don't send in your photo. 

Send you photos to:

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Steve

jdv69z

• 69 RS Z/28 52E
    • View Profile
What's the preferred file size?

Jimmy V.
Jimmy V.

sdkar

• View Profile
Under a 1000KB is preferred but any file size is good as long as it is not thousands of KB's as it will take forever to download.

77thor

• View Profile
Too bad my front end is apart right now...
1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build
1977 Camaro, 350(LM1), M20, 10 Bolt Posi, Purchased New, (SOLD)

Ron C.

• View Profile
pics sent steve
67Z/28,67RSZ/28,71SS454CHEVELLE.

maroman

• View Profile
The best picture of my '67 RS SS is in Marty's thread about ending the numbers matching crap.
Doug  '67 RS/SS 396 auto I know the car since new

mickeystoys69RSSS

• View Profile
Pics sent

sdkar

• View Profile
Lots of great pics....keep em coming.  The sooner you send you pic the higher in the lineup