Author Topic: Wounded Warrior Project Benefit Car Show  (Read 2721 times)

Steve Shauger

• View Profile
    • Vintage Certification
Wounded Warrior Project Benefit Car Show
« on: May 06, 2012, 03:07:24 AM »
I am very excited about our annual Wounded Warriors Project Benefit Car Show. Martha Clara Vineyard has been generous enough to host this event again. This is a beautiful venue, located on the scenic north fork of Long Island. Participating in events such as this are both rewarding and inspiring. The show is scheduled for Saturday May 26th, Memorial weekend. We look forward to a great turn out of both spectators, and participants. The vineyard offers not only beautiful cars but horse drawn wagon rides, farm animals petting area, and of course plenty of food, wine, music, raffle and auction. I know there will be plenty of muscle cars including a 69 Yenko, 69 pace car and several Z28's, both 1st and 2nd gen. Any question call me at 631-514-9765

Steve Shauger
Vintage Certification™ Program, Providing Recognition And Status To Unrestored Vehicles.  The Supercar Registry-www.yenko.net-

jacmac

• View Profile
Re: Wounded Warrior Project Benefit Car Show
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 11:22:07 PM »
 Glad to see worthy causes such as this for Veterans & please dont get me wrong ,but I dont understand WHY these  Vets are not FULLY taken care till the end of thier lives by the FEDERAL GOV. They are the ones who protect our freedoms not these JACKASS politicans!! >:( I feel better now.
69 Z10,69 ss396Chevelle, 71 Corvette

jacmac

• View Profile
Re: Wounded Warrior Project Benefit Car Show
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 11:23:33 PM »
Good luck with the show!!
69 Z10,69 ss396Chevelle, 71 Corvette