Author Topic: Quality of restoration parts...  (Read 2421 times)

Camaroon

• View Profile
Quality of restoration parts...
« on: March 14, 2012, 09:51:06 PM »
Over the past several months, I've been purchasing a variety of 1st gen Camaro parts from various vendors, and my experiences with the quality of parts and the treatment I've received, particularly when something is not right with the parts I've ordered, has varied widely.
I can say without hesitation, that for maximum satifaction, highest parts quality, speed of processing and delivery, and best website, the top honors go to......

Heartbeat City.

Check 'em out!

Thanks... ;) 

x77-69z28

• View Profile
Re: Quality of restoration parts...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 10:06:31 PM »
i agree. jim stubbings started selling repro parts because he was unhappy with the quality of repro parts and he wouldnt use crap on his own cars. i have never had a problem with anything i have purchased from him.
69 Z/28 X77 burnished brown, 711 int 05A bought in 78
70 Z28 forrest green, green int, M40, bk vinyl roof PROJECT
99 SS hugger orange 6spd NO TTOPS bought new 1 of 54
15 z/28 Arctic white, A/C 505 HP #251

Mike S

• View Profile
Re: Quality of restoration parts...
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
 They may be pricey in some areas but their have great stuff. I found them by accident when I was looking to replace my radiator which had a big dent in the tank right on the Harrison name since I got the car decades ago. The previous owner must have crashed the battery into it. I really didn't want to spend over $1000 for a repo but when I found they sold just the repo Harrison tank side for a hell of a lot less than a whole unit, I jumped on it.

Mike
67 04B LOS SS/RS L35 Hardtop - Original w/UOIT
67 05B NOR SS/RS L35 Convertible - Restored

anything