Author Topic: Diverter Valve  (Read 9355 times)

HOT3O2

• View Profile
Re: Diverter Valve
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 05:57:44 PM »
Thanks Jeff, I appreciate the picture. Is is difficult restoring one of those units?
Rick
69 RS/Z28

Pacecarjeff

• View Profile
    • pacecarjeff.com
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 11:33:59 PM »
Yes, it would take a bit more time then the other ones...

LM69Z28

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 01:13:49 AM »
HOT 302 refer to my prior post......I tried to get my original unit with wire frame restored but the people I spoke to would not do it or if they would honor me with their restoration skills wanted a left n _ t cost wise if they did so.  With an extremely high prohibitive restoration cost factor I bought a way overpriced restored one without wire frame unit!  Some people that do Camaro part restorations seem to think that a Camaro is really a Pebble Beach concourse car, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar or an original Shelby GT and charge accordingly!
LM69Z28 :o

HOT3O2

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 02:00:18 AM »
It does seem that way. And not just the restoration of parts. Even some of the old used parts. It's funny,you'll see parts that were common on a lot of different Camaros but when there listed for sale the heading will say"Z28", "SS", "COPO", "Yenko. And the price they want will show it. That's where knowledge comes in. And I'm thankful for CRG, they gives me that knowledge.
Rick
69 RS/Z28

LM69Z28

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 02:27:48 AM »
Your right CRG sure does help but if you can cut through the sales ebay crap you can still find some good deals but they are getting few and more far between as time goes on
LM69Z28 ;)