Author Topic: Recommendations for a carb restorer  (Read 11004 times)

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
Re: Recommendations for a carb restorer
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 08:28:29 AM »
Daniel's post was just fine - he never commented on the issue, he just posted the link, which was relevant to this discussion.

I don't get it (link above)...this is a topic that had no business showing up in a public forum. But here we go again...
Sorry Marty, but that thread is fact based and it will not be deleted. Noone is above reproach - I don't care who it is. I've been on websites where anything bad about a sponsor was edited or hushed. I dislike censoring any posts or threads - I only recall removing one thread and it was just an attempt at humor that went awry.

Marty/Daniel - absolutely no place for the attitude here.
This site is known for the ability to have polite and intelligent discussions. Need I say more?
Kurt S
CRG

IZRSSS

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 01:06:30 PM »
Kurt – I understand completely. You're the boss and you make the calls. However, I stand my ground on this issue. There is a basic premise between what's right and what's wrong and a person being humiliated on a public forum is wrong regardless of whom the person is. This issue was about a private business transaction and should have remained as such. Maybe we should run down every bad business out there, or companies with disappointed customers and list them. I'd be happy to submit my company name to be entered at the top of that list.

I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that.

restore-z28

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 01:54:28 PM »
I'll be the first to thank Daniel for posting that link, Cliff did an great job on that carb and the attention to detail was amazing. I agree with Charley and Kurt the information shared was factual and nobody should be above reproach.

Marty I also like Jerry and think he's a nice Guy. I have done business with him in the past and will continue to do so, but the facts are the facts my friend.
Sonny
1969 Z28 Camaro, sold :-(
1970 Z28 Camaro
www.camaros.ca

lynnbilodeau

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 04:43:17 PM »
I have used Eric for carbs.  Doesn't get any better.

Email is:  vntgmsclcarparts@woh.rr.com