CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2014, 07:14:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
97301 Posts in 11695 Topics by 4578 Members
Latest Member: ronhill
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Mild Modifications
| | |-+  1969 Camaro Accelerator Linkages/Rods to Cable Recommendations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1969 Camaro Accelerator Linkages/Rods to Cable Recommendations  (Read 757 times)
sdkar

View Profile Email
« on: December 04, 2011, 02:42:18 AM »

Hey guys,

I have a 69 Camaro with the rod linkages.  It has a big block with a Holley.  Would changing out the linkage rods to a cable/bracket setup be considered an improvement?  If so, what would be better?  Teh factory 6cyl cable setup (which I have) or an aftermarket offering?  (Such as Lokar or anyone else).  Has anyone done this and what suggestions/advice would you have?  Where to buy?  Anything else that would help with this?

Thanks for the help.

Steve
flyingskibiker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 09:11:46 PM »

My 68 has the orginal linkage set up.  It has a BBC and I've had everything from a tunnal ram w/ 2X4, to high rise w/ Holley, to the current L71 3X2s (pretty low profile).  I've never had a problem with anything I've installed...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: