I was approached in early 2011 to see if we could do one of these air cleaner decals. The code was CT part number 6485904. I do not recall the name of the enthusiast nor what application it was for. The overall layout was the same as reflected in the picture of the original DE decal posted in here earlier. However, that CT had the code and number in a different vertical alignment on the original decal than this DE one. Also, the font for the code was smaller. The repro I looked at for the CT decal had all the usual spacing and alignment problems common to decals we look at. In addition, the three trademarks were centered to the width of the decal rather than be offset to the right of the decal. The CT one we did came out quite nice.
Member Brian has been asking over the past few days if we do this DE decal. Well, Iíve gone back to that CT one we did and have made the necessary adjustments to convert it to the DE decal. Iíve posted a picture below. My new template is such that it should be easy to change the code and part number to meet any of the several other decals used in 69 based on engine and transmission (DF and DG for example).
Let me know what you think.