Author Topic: 1967 oil gauge line  (Read 6600 times)

1967RS/SS

• View Profile
1967 oil gauge line
« on: August 20, 2011, 02:46:30 AM »
Searching through older posts and want to make sure I purchase everything I need at once.  I will be using Paragon Corvette as they seem to be the most accurate??? 

I need a line for my 67 350 console oil gauge.  Can anyone verify this is the one I need: https://www.paragoncorvette.com/p-355146-oil-pressure-line.aspx

I have nothing right now so I will be needing everything from the block to the back of the gauge.  Are there any other fittings I need or is everything included in this kit? 

Thanks in advance...
1967 RS/SS L-48
Van Nuys 01C
Joseph

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: 1967 oil gauge line
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 02:30:04 PM »
Searching through older posts and want to make sure I purchase everything I need at once.  I will be using Paragon Corvette as they seem to be the most accurate??? 

I need a line for my 67 350 console oil gauge.  Can anyone verify this is the one I need: https://www.paragoncorvette.com/p-355146-oil-pressure-line.aspx

I have nothing right now so I will be needing everything from the block to the back of the gauge.  Are there any other fittings I need or is everything included in this kit? 

Thanks in advance...

That's a C3 Corvette oil line - are you sure it's the same length as the Camaro line that the Camaro vendors sell? You'll also need the grommet where the line passes through the firewall.
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

1967RS/SS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 07:22:08 PM »
That's a C3 Corvette oil line - are you sure it's the same length as the Camaro line that the Camaro vendors sell? You'll also need the grommet where the line passes through the firewall.

That is what I wasnt sure about, I just read a few old posts with guys recommending/posting a link to Paragon.  Thanks
1967 RS/SS L-48
Van Nuys 01C
Joseph

68camaroz28

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 08:04:38 PM »

That is what I wasnt sure about, I just read a few old posts with guys recommending/posting a link to Paragon.  Thanks

You might have misunderstood if it's the same recent post by Jeff where he asked about the ferule on the end vs. the NOS he purchased and then another member happened to have a Paragon line (for his Corvette) that he posted a picture of how the ferule was or seemed correct but the line length was not discussed to know if they have something adaptable. Is that the post your referring to?
Chick
68 Z/28 NOR 01B Orig motor/trans/rear
69 Z/28 NOR 07A Orig Block & GM Cross-ram/carbs
69 L34 Rest. Nova Father/Son Car
69 L78 Surv Nova Purch 4/69 31K miles
67 L89 Corv Tribute
68 Corv 427/400 Orig motor
07 Corv Z06
R 68Z build- http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182584

1967RS/SS

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 02:22:31 AM »

You might have misunderstood if it's the same recent post by Jeff where he asked about the ferule on the end vs. the NOS he purchased and then another member happened to have a Paragon line (for his Corvette) that he posted a picture of how the ferule was or seemed correct but the line length was not discussed to know if they have something adaptable. Is that the post your referring to?
[/quote]

Yep, that is it.  My bad...

Thanks!
1967 RS/SS L-48
Van Nuys 01C
Joseph