Author Topic: Parts For Sale 69' Z/28  (Read 5478 times)

dannystarr

• View Profile
Parts For Sale 69' Z/28
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:43:12 PM »
1969 Camaro Z/28 Parts  
This is a one time ONLY list....   Favor by CRG cause I wanna give back a little to members first before going with online sales.   
So please don't ask them to list YOUR parts.

Here is the list. It's not a giant list, but some nice items. If you get an item from me and you are not happy, I will refund the whole amount. I will hold your money until I know you are satisfied. Everyone look it over and email me for full description, cost and pictures. And please be patient. NOTE: I would love to sell it all in ONE shot. Gotta send some more to our buddies at the IRS. So if someone wants to make an offer on all of it that would be fine. My investment total is just over 8K. I have over $3,500 JUST in 3908326 Valves. I have included a picture of the valves only. My valve flow (High Pressure Experiment) has been disassembled.
  I am going in order of messages received to be fair. The only item that is sold is the PCV Valve. But the buyer knows that is if someone doesn't buy the lot. Again, I will go in order. After a few days, I will begin to separate. So email me on the item(s) you are interested in.... Then if we come to an agreement, and the lot doesn't sell, that item goes to you. I can't give the stuff away. However I will be as fair as I can.  If you wanna make an offer on everything but the 3908326 valves, I understand, and that would be fine. 19 valves is alot. I can always sell them separately online. Don't be afraid to make offer's. I need help, as I am about to be living in my car!!  :( :'(   

Thanx again everyone here for feeling my pain and helping me thru it...     ....Danny

Set of 186 Heads Dated 2/7 & 2/10  69'
Ready to paint and mount. All machine work complete. Covered in grease, wrapped in garbage bags in my hall closet. Original Stock 202's  NOT 194's punched up, or machined. Real Z/28 Chambered Heads. No porting or major mods. $1,585 Invested

Set of 291 194 Heads. Punched up to 202's Dated A/16/8 and A/17/8  All machine work complete, have approx. 7K miles on them.

660 Thermostat Neck, lightly pitted but will cover with hose mounting.
480 Distributor Dated 9A20 Rebuilt, ready to drop in. I think after market Vacuum Advance, points and Condenser. Has 528 plate in it, have 532 included with sale.
Green Tip Dip Stick #3951976 Very Nice Needs light cleaning, but VERY presentable as/is
Set of two Front Bumper Guards. Show chromed BEAUTIFUL!! With NOS rubber inserts. Comes with mounting hardware.
Set of two Engine Lift Hooks
NOS Temp. Sending Unit
605 R/S Wiper Motor, Needs "light" cleaning and detailing, but complete.
Cowl Hood Switch Relay, Used, for a runner
Set of two Spark Plug Wire Stands,  complete w/plastic retainers. Nice, need paint
Set of 3 exhaust heat shields, need stripping and tweaking
Baby, Under Car Rocker Rubber - 2, almost ALWAYS missing.
NOS Clutch Fork Bell Housing Boot
NOS Original Purple PCV Valve CV7463
Rosewood Radio Trim Plates VERY LIGHT flawing, very nice.
Rosewood Left Switch Trim-NON Rear Defrost  Also very nice with very minimal flawing
Two Piece Z/28 Throttle Rod Linkage, Needs Reshaping, original but not bent to correct shape

AM/FM Radio, Worked Fine when pulled from car many years ago. A little rough Dated Jan 69'
U-S-A-1 Front License Plate   Very Nice Original Condition. Steel, Greenish/Brown chromate back
U-S-A-1 Front Plate ..Light Blemish near the #1 Nice Original Condition. Steel, Greenish/Brown chromate back

"772"  7 Blade Fan, HAS date printed on it...Dated A69 
NOS Glove Box Lock Mechanism,  Needs Key Made
Front License Plate Bracket
3908326 Hold-Off / Proportioning Valves Have total of 19
Set of two front bumper guards, Perfect show condition with NOS rubber inserts. W/hardware
293 BR coil, works but needs painting
NOS RC-15 Pressure Rad. Cap NOT correct for Z/28 Bought by mistake
3890575 Speedometer inline reduction Adapter... I THINK converts 4:10 to 3:73 for speedo accuracy

plumL78

• View Profile
Re: Parts For Sale 69' Z/28
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »
I may be interested in the jan 67 valve if you sell by the piece , Thanks

Gramps69Z

• 69 X33 D80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 11:15:27 PM »
Instead of posting you wants, shoot Danny a PM.  I believe that would work and look a lot better.  ;)
Captain John Wykoff
Destin Fire:   October 31, 2015 at 0700--Officially Retired

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 02:02:20 AM »
Yes, I agree, that is a better CLEANER idea.

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »
Please include email address when asking for info..Thanx.......Danny

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
1969 Camaro Z/28 Parts  
This is a one time ONLY list....   Favor by CRG cause I wanna give back a little to members first before going with online sales.   
So please don't ask them to list YOUR parts.

Here is the list. It's not a giant list, but some nice items. If you get an item from me and you are not happy, I will refund the whole amount. I will hold your money until I know you are satisfied. Everyone look it over and email me for full description, cost and pictures. And please be patient. NOTE: I would love to sell it all in ONE shot. Gotta send some more to our buddies at the IRS. So if someone wants to make an offer on all of it that would be fine. My investment total is just over 8K. I have over $3,500 JUST in 3908326 Valves. I have included a picture of the valves only. My valve flow (High Pressure Experiment) has been disassembled.
  I am going in order of messages received to be fair. The only item that is sold is the PCV Valve. But the buyer knows that is if someone doesn't buy the lot. Again, I will go in order. After a few days, I will begin to separate. So email me on the item(s) you are interested in.... Then if we come to an agreement, and the lot doesn't sell, that item goes to you. I can't give the stuff away. However I will be as fair as I can.  If you wanna make an offer on everything but the 3908326 valves, I understand, and that would be fine. 19 valves is alot. I can always sell them separately online. Don't be afraid to make offer's. I need help, as I am about to be living in my car!!  :( :'(   

Thanx again everyone here for feeling my pain and helping me thru it...     ....Danny

660 Thermostat Neck, lightly pitted but will cover with hose mounting.
Set of two Front Bumper Guards. Show chromed BEAUTIFUL!! With NOS rubber inserts. Comes with mounting hardware.
Set of two Engine Lift Hooks, 1970, or big block. Thought they were 69', could be but not 302.
NOS Temp. Sending Unit
605 R/S Wiper Motor, Needs "light" cleaning and detailing, but complete.
Cowl Hood Switch Relay, Used, for a runner
Set of 3 exhaust heat shields, need stripping and tweaking
Under Car Rocker Rubber plugs - 2, almost ALWAYS missing.
NOS Clutch Fork Bell Housing Boot
NOS Original Purple PCV Valve CV7463
Rosewood Radio Trim Plates VERY LIGHT flawing, very nice.
Rosewood Left Switch Trim-NON Rear Defrost  Also very nice with very minimal flawing
AM/FM Radio, Worked Fine when pulled from car many years ago. A little rough Dated Jan 69'
U-S-A-1 Front License Plate   Very Nice Original Condition. Steel, Greenish/Brown chromate back
U-S-A-1 Front Plate ..Light Blemish near the #1 Nice Original Condition. Steel, Greenish/Brown chromate back

"772"  7 Blade Fan, HAS date printed on it...Dated A69 
NOS Glove Box Lock Mechanism,  Needs Key Made
Front License Plate Bracket
3908326 Hold-Off / Proportioning Valves... Have total of 19, trying not to separate.
293 BR coil, works but needs painting
NOS RC-15 Pressure Rad. Cap NOT correct for Z/28 Bought by mistake
3890575 Speedometer inline reduction Adapter... I THINK converts 4:10 to 3:73 for speedo accuracy

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »
Well everyone, thanx for letting me do the sale of some parts thing. It didn't really work out as planned. I think alot of people got stars in their eyes, then backed out. Times are tough, and I know that first hand. Got 3 or 4 things sold, but not really worth all the time, effort. But I still greatly appreciate it. Time to go sell online I guess. Thanx again........Danny

69Z28freak

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 07:30:45 AM »
Do you still have parts for sale?
Mike 1969 Grandma Camaro