CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2014, 12:26:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
107464 Posts in 12503 Topics by 4810 Members
Latest Member: rustoleumm
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Looking for Drawings of 1969 Z-28 Camero RS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Looking for Drawings of 1969 Z-28 Camero RS  (Read 3366 times)
jk1969z28

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 11:09:29 PM »

Thanks for the kind words Jax!!  The more I look at your photos the more I'd like to have one.  A few quick questions and comments.  If you are doing a Z28 model will you have a manual transmission and 302 sticker, and can you do a flat hood?  Also the Caution sticker (decal) that you made for the fan shroud is not a Chevy sticker, I think that is a Ford sticker, a common mistake by a lot of the full size cars that get judged at the Camaro Nationals.  Can't wait to see the completed project!!

Jerry K.
Jaxcoffee

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »

Thanks for the kind words Jax!!  The more I look at your photos the more I'd like to have one.  A few quick questions and comments.  If you are doing a Z28 model will you have a manual transmission and 302 sticker, and can you do a flat hood?  Also the Caution sticker (decal) that you made for the fan shroud is not a Chevy sticker, I think that is a Ford sticker, a common mistake by a lot of the full size cars that get judged at the Camaro Nationals.  Can't wait to see the completed project!!

Jerry K.

Thanks Jerry,

My part is to model all the parts in 3D for them to be printed out on a 3D printer. Mainly for the process of duplication. What will be any or all options for any kind of kit has yet to be determined. I'm sure it would be quite easy to include the options you mention.

Thanks for the heads up on the sticker also.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: