Author Topic: Looking for Drawings of 1969 Z-28 Camero RS  (Read 9113 times)

jk1969z28

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Drawings of 1969 Z-28 Camero RS
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 04:09:29 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Jax!!  The more I look at your photos the more I'd like to have one.  A few quick questions and comments.  If you are doing a Z28 model will you have a manual transmission and 302 sticker, and can you do a flat hood?  Also the Caution sticker (decal) that you made for the fan shroud is not a Chevy sticker, I think that is a Ford sticker, a common mistake by a lot of the full size cars that get judged at the Camaro Nationals.  Can't wait to see the completed project!!

Jerry K.

Jaxcoffee

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Drawings of 1969 Z-28 Camero RS
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 03:05:41 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Jax!!  The more I look at your photos the more I'd like to have one.  A few quick questions and comments.  If you are doing a Z28 model will you have a manual transmission and 302 sticker, and can you do a flat hood?  Also the Caution sticker (decal) that you made for the fan shroud is not a Chevy sticker, I think that is a Ford sticker, a common mistake by a lot of the full size cars that get judged at the Camaro Nationals.  Can't wait to see the completed project!!

Jerry K.

Thanks Jerry,

My part is to model all the parts in 3D for them to be printed out on a 3D printer. Mainly for the process of duplication. What will be any or all options for any kind of kit has yet to be determined. I'm sure it would be quite easy to include the options you mention.

Thanks for the heads up on the sticker also.