Go to full version

Model Specific Discussions > Trans-Am Camaros

General talk about Trans-Am cars, parts, whatever...

(1/18) > >>

Jon Mello:
I saw this unusual part on ebay, item # 280667970525, and wondered if Mike (Cuda48) or anybody else had further information about it.
Here's the description...

For auction is a brand new, never used plate with the part numbers of Edelbrock STR-15TQ and also CHRY-369-0652.   According to a tech at Edelbrock whom I e-mailed for information, this is a cross ram intake for 383 low deck Chryslers,  originally designed for trans-am racing.      Please do your homework before bidding if you are not familiar with this item,  because I don't know much about this type of thing....and can only give the above information I've listed.   Please see the pictures for reference-- the entire part is approximately sized 18 x 13 x 1 --   and weighs 6 lbs 6.8 oz.

OCTARD:
Here are three pictures of a super rare 1969 Pontiac short-deck 303 crossram intake manifold that sold for $5000, on eBay, back in 2003. 

OCTARD:
And three more pictures of the previously noted 1969 Pontiac short-deck 303 crossram intake manifold that sold for $5000, on eBay, back in 2003. 

OCTARD:
Here are two pictures of another Pontiac short-deck 303 crossram intake manifold that sold for $5600, on eBay, back in 2008.

OCTARD:
More cool 303 Pontiac pictures and details from June, 1969, Motor Trend Article entitled "The Great Breakaway Conspiracy."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page