Author Topic: Opinions please  (Read 3302 times)

jacmac

• View Profile
Opinions please
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »
I have a few original parts left over from my restoration- sub frame bushings front seat cover,trunk mat,leaf spring bushings,console gauge cover, exhaust pipes ,heator core, ect ect ect !! What do I do with these things?? Im not one to keep clutter around my house or garage,but they do have some value.I cant seem to just throw them out!Any ideas??
69 Z10,69 ss396Chevelle, 71 Corvette

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
Re: Opinions please
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:42:15 PM »
List them on Ebay with a starting bid of 99 cents.  You'll get rid of the clutter and make a little cash...    :)

Paul   

Gramps69Z

• 69 X33 D80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 12:32:09 AM »
List them on Ebay with a starting bid of 99 cents.  You'll get rid of the clutter and make a little cash...    :)

Paul   

What paul said. 

If they are original and in good condition you'll do well selling them on eBay.    It's not hard and always post pictures with the items.   I made money

selling stuff that my wife wanted to throw away.  Let me know if you need help.
Captain John Wykoff
Destin Fire:   October 31, 2015 at 0700--Officially Retired

jacmac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 01:37:53 AM »
I guess I should have made myself more clear!!If I could have repaired or fixed any parts that I have left over, I would have.I tried to keep as many original parts as possible & repair them when possible.So the parts I have left over cant really be used except for a few that might require a great deal of effort.My dilema was keeping them for any future documentation for my self or other people.A torn floor mat would not be acceptable in a car. but I was thinking maybe as a reference! Thanks!
69 Z10,69 ss396Chevelle, 71 Corvette

anything