Author Topic: Looking for a 1969 Camaro coupe  (Read 5285 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Looking for a 1969 Camaro coupe
« on: January 24, 2006, 07:17:53 AM »
Hope this is the correct place to post this request.  I am looking for a 69 Camaro coupe.  I am looking for something with a good body and clean title.  I do not mind some rust...I just don't want to restore the titantic.  What I am looking for can have but does NOT need a motor or transmission or interior.  I am not looking for anything with a lot of options either.  If it has those things, and you still want to sell, then let me know and we'll see what can be worked out.  My biggest concern is a decent body that does not have a ton of rust through the metal and nothing that has had bad bodywork where there is more bondo then metal.  I am looking for a fairly priced car.  I have cash and looking for a quick sale.  If you think you have a 69 that you can not finish or no time to get to or maybe your wife gave you the choice of either she goes or the car goes...and she won by a margin, then let me know. 

Steve
sdkar@bellsouth.net

West,J.71

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a 1969 Camaro coupe
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 03:16:50 PM »
I guess it all depends on where you are located and how far you are willing to travel. I know a plcae called Camaro Specialty in Charlotte NC. and they usually have old camaro's that they sell for around $1,500.00. It's been awhile since i lived in Charlotte(2 years) but that is usually where i went to buy my camaro parts. They have a small camaro junk yard on the side of there shop and usually they are the whole body,some with interier but mostly no motor or trans. Might be worth checking out if you're interested. Hope the info helps.  :)

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a 1969 Camaro coupe
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 08:38:58 PM »
I've talked with those guys several times.  They seem to be "straight up".
http://www.camarospecialty.com/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 01:18:31 AM by lakeholme »
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director

anything