Author Topic: Prestone Brake Clean Parts Cleaner  (Read 29224 times)

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
Re: Prestone Brake Clean Parts Cleaner
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2011, 11:48:30 PM »
Not that this will help much, but many years back I managed auto units for Kmart. If it was not in my order book, I could not get it. Different regions had different choices. Decisions on what would be available were made far above my level. Be patient, ask to speak to a supervisor, repeat as needed. May or may not help, but worth a try.  If you go in with the riot act, I don't fancy your chances.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

IZRSSS

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2011, 12:36:07 AM »
I agree with you whole hearted Tom. As they say, it is much easier to attract bees with honey. However, please keep in mind that everyone on here who has tried to have Walmart store level management assist have failed miserably. It is extremely difficult to inspire these individuals to go beyond their basic responsibilities. This is where the frustration lies, and where the need dictates attempts at other resources...namely upper management. It is upper managements responsibility to respond to the consumer. As they also say...sometimes you have to do whatever is necessary to get results.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:53:30 AM by IZRSSS »

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2011, 01:25:15 AM »
One point I was hoping to make, was that some products may only be available in certain areas. If you are elsewhere, you are out of luck, no matter what effort the local manager is willing to make.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

IZRSSS

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2011, 11:57:12 AM »
Marty,
Thanks!  I appreciate all that you've done.  If you can find out who and how I can get this product, I'll make it up to you somehow!  
Jerry

More often than not there are people who say things without ever having intentions of following through. Or, perhaps certain things are said by people for the sole purpose of maintaining an image or standing within a select group. I have heard words like these mentioned before and not once did I think they had true meaning. I thought it was just a polite way of saying thanks. Long story short, I am writting these words to let everyone know that Jerry MacNeish is a "Man of his Word ", as if though you didn't already know. Even with his extremely busy work schedule he has still found time to stand by his word. Three days ago I received two autographed copies of Jerry's books, and something else I will never forget!

Thanks again my friend! "Good Trade"!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:17:54 PM by IZRSSS »

anything