Author Topic: For Sale on Ebay  (Read 7292 times)

tim69camaro

• View Profile
For Sale on Ebay
« on: December 30, 2010, 02:32:22 AM »
Does anyone have additional information on this 69 SS? Ad says low mileage with some original paint. It appears to be an SS from the information posted. The CE block, spoilers and wheels are some of the obvious changes.
Tim Bailey

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale on Ebay
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 03:51:57 AM »
9N584643

No info on the car.
Some comments - stripe looks too wide. Dealer has a reputation.
Otherwise, looks interesting.
Kurt S
CRG

Gramps69Z

• 69 X33 D80
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 04:54:48 AM »
9N584643

No info on the car.
Some comments - stripe looks too wide. Dealer has a reputation.
Otherwise, looks interesting.

Not very good feedback.
Captain John Wykoff
Destin Fire:   October 31, 2015 at 0700--Officially Retired

9T4Z

• View Profile
    • Gary's Camaro
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »
Don't know about the dealer, so no comment.
A big block SS with some original paint, original trans and a documented CE block with original Protect o Plate..... price asked was reasonable all things considered.
I'd like it a lot. Nothing like the sound of a BB.
Gary 9T4Z

94Z rag blower 491 rwhp (now 505!)
69 Pace Car, 70RS,91Z,91RS

restore-z28

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 03:48:56 PM »
Tim, the car looks nice and the price seems very reasonable. I noticed it did not hit the reserve so maybe the Dealer will be a little flexible in the price knowing what the Market was willing to pay. Not many cars come with any type of documentation and this one has the original POP. You should pursue this one a little more and get some closer pics of stampings and POP. I too cannot speak for the dealer but be a little cautious as he seems to have had some issues. Best of luck and keep us posted.
Sonny
1969 Z28 Camaro, sold :-(
1970 Z28 Camaro
www.camaros.ca

tim69camaro

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
The dealer e-mailed and said $30,000 was the bottom price. I have a good photo of the POP.
Tim Bailey

77thor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »
I have heard that the Dealer has a BAD reputation. Make sure to get pic's of underside.
Don't buy without looking at the car in person.
1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build
1977 Camaro, 350(LM1), M20, 10 Bolt Posi, Purchased New, (SOLD)

427-KING

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »
An aquaintance "bought" the car after verifying first there were no deals pending from the sales manager so he wouldnt pay someone to inspect for nothing since hes on the west coast . The manager checked with all his staff and encouraged him to come have someone inspect the car[member here] as nothing was pending [which he did at his cost],sent a deposit,then suddenly the "other" manager stated that someone sent in a deposit[from someone who sent money w no car description or price,just 500.00 and that they just found out it was for the same car,LOL] and he then tried to play Peter against Paul.   The manager stated 3 times to the inspectors face, "its his car", I have NEVER started a post about someone on the internet,but I can say these guys dont dissapoint when it comes to thier reputation. Buyer is considering legal action at this time.   As for the car iit was a solid car when I owned it, at that time it didnt have ralley wheels,didnt have X22 trim, didnt have wood wheel,didnt have tach,didnt have gauges,I added f and r bgrds ,was no spoilers,didnt have console,had auto on column,they painted[non matched color] the rh door due to damage,and sprayed the entire bottom of the car,the current owner drove it alot which is refreshing . Overall still a good car that deserved better than the dealership its at.  Hopefully these guys will start treating people the way they would want to be treated. My guess is they wont. As of right now, the deposit hasnt been returned. Now Im a  believer.

tim69camaro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 01:29:19 AM »
Excellent information. When and how long did you own the car?
Tim Bailey

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »
Future Classics was known as Golden Classics. It appears that nothing about how they operate has changed....
Kurt S
CRG

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »
They have also downsized significantly since the golden classics days. smaller location, smaller inventory. Almost across the street.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

anything