Author Topic: Anyone know how to get info from Team Camaro?  (Read 3413 times)

dannystarr

• View Profile
Anyone know how to get info from Team Camaro?
« on: December 18, 2010, 02:07:51 AM »
Sorry about this, but I lost my password and tried to login. It said too have the info emailed, when I gave them my email and hit the button this phrase came up. I know alot of you are involved over at TC so I was hupong you could help. Here is the phrase, what the heck does it mean.....String??   The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed. Help............!!!!!!!!!!!!

bertfam

• View Profile
Re: Anyone know how to get info from Team Camaro?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 02:45:09 AM »
The image string is the numbers, letters or words that came up in the "captcha" verification window after you clicked the enter box. There are different kinds, but it should have looked something like what I've posted below.

Most sites use them to keep automated spamming software from hacking into the site. Sometimes they can be hard to read, so you may have to refresh to get a set you can make out.

Ed

dannystarr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 03:10:33 AM »
Thanks Ed, but nothing like that comes up. I am familiar with those as Craigslist and other's use that system. This does not have that. There is nothing to enter, that's why I can't figure it out. Can you give me an email address to contact someone over at TC? Or have them email me or ?????????

bertfam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 03:54:11 AM »
TC uses a little different Captcha than most sites. They use movies that you have to click the "Play" button to reveal the securty code. It'll be in quotes at the bottom of the movie preview as the movie plays. This months movie review is "Little Fockers", but other months it's different movies. In my case, the captcha code is "In Theaters December 22nd".

Ed

Gramps69Z

• 69 X33 D80
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 04:07:08 AM »
admin@camaros.net

"In Theaters December 22nd"

As Ed posted.
Captain John Wykoff
Destin Fire:   October 31, 2015 at 0700--Officially Retired

anything