Go to full version

Camaro Research Group Discussion > Originality

67 hubcaps

(1/3) > >>

phils_crew:

hey,    :o    ???    :P

just spent 4 hours reading these orginality discussions wondering about the dog dish type hub

caps i have on my  67rs.i kind of hoped they were a orginal to the car ,but when i seen fronts

were 14" and rears were 15" i knew better.found them on year one..cop or police was the

description .they reminded me of the baby moons on chrome reverse rims back in the day..only

with chevy bowties and the thin inset painted rings around the edges.i guess i`d use the derbys

i loved to see on ...nope not available until 68  ...might as well put it on blocks and plant flowers.

ok  ..just kidding..were these style caps a rpo?..dealer add on?..gee orginally is tuff....phil   :-X

bertfam:
Post a picture and let's see what you have.

Ed

phils_crew:
ok,
 i`ll try to figure it out.seen where kurt said ya cant inbed jpeg in a post.i did put up
one of the everyday driver i toyed with before the rs.........phil

bertfam:
Phil, we do allow attachments in posts, and allowed file types are txt, doc, pdf, jpg, gif, mpg and png, with a maximum size of 150KB per attachment allowed. To include a picture, type in your text and then click on the "Preview" button instead of the "Post" button. Then click on the "Browse" button to attach the picture. Up to 4 attachments are allowed per post by clicking on the "more attachments" string.

Ed

phils_crew:
  8) here it goes  sorry if   ::)  mess it up.. year one i think it was had dog dish as something different

i found the one looked like these as police type or cop i forget..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page