Author Topic: Owner history search  (Read 4347 times)

babaron

• 1969 L78 convertble
    • View Profile
Owner history search
« on: June 27, 2010, 10:49:10 AM »
Does this site allow posts of names from Protecto-plates in hopes of finding previous owners of classic Camaros?
Enjoy Life!

babaron

• 1969 L78 convertble
    • View Profile
Re: Owner history search
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 10:15:36 PM »
What I mean is, can someone post an ad such as: Looking for the original purchaser of a white convertible Camaro SS on June 26th, 1969 from Martz Chevrolet in Menomonee Fall, WI by the name of Raymond W------?
Enjoy Life!

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 04:50:52 AM »
Feel free.
Did you ask Doug M. or Bill G. if they know anything about the car?
Is this a pacer?
Kurt S
CRG

babaron

• 1969 L78 convertble
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 10:38:00 AM »
No, I'm new here and don't know who they are. But I'll go ahead and post the rest of the name; it's Raymond Williams of Menomonee Fall, WI. It's an L78 convertible and I'm trying to nail down its authenticity.  I've verified that this Martz Chevrolet dealership existed in 1969 in M. Falls, WI and the address of the original owner on Maple Cresrt Lane is real as well.  I would just love to hunt down any documentation or pics that show this is not a fake POP/car.  How would I ask Bill G. or Doug M. if they can help?  Thanks!
Enjoy Life!

BillG

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 01:45:02 AM »
Hi Babaron.  I wish I had some info on your car, but I'm afraid I don't.  You can find Pace car specific information on www.pacecars.com alot of good info there as well as here.
Bill Garrett

babaron

• 1969 L78 convertble
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 01:56:25 AM »
Thanks, just the same, Bill.  It's not a pace car. It's the one pictured at left.  Maybe someone who knows anything about the prior ownwer(s) will see this and contact me.
Enjoy Life!

anything