CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 06:02:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
102338 Posts in 12079 Topics by 4664 Members
Latest Member: jjonesls1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Model Specific Discussions
| |-+  6-cylinder Camaros
| | |-+  Quantity Of Original 67 250's Remaining
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Quantity Of Original 67 250's Remaining  (Read 5050 times)
stovebolt

1968 Sport Coupe

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 07:25:42 AM »

Insp4. I'm curious about the double-groove water pump pulley with no belt in the front groove. Since your car is equiped with the CCS anti-polution system, the extra pulley couldn't be for an A.I.R. pump. Is it for a power steering pump which isn't hooked up or some other use?
Insp4

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 09:44:03 PM »

Stovebolt------- You've found me out! The car originally didn't come with power steering. I was thinking of installing it, but am now having second thoughts, am having a hard time coming up with the vertical mount for the pump. I could make one, but wouldn't be the same thing! The two groove pulley was for that installation. I have the original, but haven't put it back as yet.
Insp4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 08:56:49 AM »

Stovebolt------ My Camaro is considered an automatic, so it don't have a smog pump. As for the alternator, I really don't know, but I believe it's original.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: