Author Topic: 7N108723 POP and Documentation  (Read 3481 times)

rc1969camaro

• View Profile
7N108723 POP and Documentation
« on: April 20, 2010, 02:29:19 AM »
Many years ago, a friend of mine owned and subsequently sold a 67 coupe. During a move, he located some neat paperwork and gave it to me. Spring cleaning has allowed this stuff to pop up again, so I thought I would finally try to find it's proper home. I have the original owners manual (First Edition, July 66), envelope, optional accessories brochure, dealer delivery envelope, and warranty information booklet with the Protecto Plate still attached. I will gladly send all of this documentation to the new owner (FREE!!!!) if he/she can be found. I want this information to go the right person, so I'll ask that you send me a photo of the VIN, car, etc. Basically, I'll need some proof. I don't want to give this stuff up just so someone can stick it on ebay to try and make a buck. I can do that easily enough myself, but I'd rather try and find the current owner. Maybe you can hook me up with something for my 69.  :)
The VIN on the POP is 124377N108723, and the car was originally sold to Carole Rupe in Athens, GA (Go Dawgs!) at University Chevrolet. My friend lived in Lawrenceville, GA at the time and sold it to someone in the Lilburn, GA area in the late 80's (I think). I'm new to CRG, so I'll see how this goes. Additional codes from the POP can be provided if needed.