Author Topic: Camaro Update  (Read 16258 times)

Damon

• 69 Camaro RS
    • View Profile
    • www.damonr.com
Re: Camaro Update
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 08:55:31 PM »
Thanks, that is a repro to use with the 700R4 trans.  Original engine and trans rebuilt and sitting in the shop.  I have the fun motor and trans in it now. 

Damon
Damon

Damon

• 69 Camaro RS
    • View Profile
    • www.damonr.com
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 04:12:52 PM »
Hello-

Yes the shifter lens is aftermarket as I installed a 383/700R4 trans for fun. The original numbers mathcing 350/350 have been rebuilt and are sitting in the shop. Since my last post I decided to have the car stripped and painted.  The dealer add door ding bumpers drove me crazy, I could not get past them. Car was stripped and found to have a rusty pass. quarter panel and trunk floor edge.  We installed a new pass side quarter skin and a new trunk floor. I love the look with the door ding strips removed. I took this oppurtuniy to replace the body seals, window rollers, felt strips, and vinyl top as well.  On the interior I did a new carpet kit, steering wheel, and dash pad (factory AC).  As you may have read I also replaced everything on the vacuum headlights and now they function great.  Enjoy the pics.

Damon

Damon

PURESS

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 05:35:27 PM »
yes, a nice clean look...now are we driving her?...383 go good?..Have fun...

Damon

• 69 Camaro RS
    • View Profile
    • www.damonr.com
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »
Yes we are, I am ordering some Stahl headers this week to replace the Sanderson block huggers.  I hope they fit nice with the factory AC and Power Steering...  Should wake up the 383 a bit too.

Thanks
Damon

anything