CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2015, 09:13:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
112106 Posts in 12879 Topics by 4931 Members
Latest Member: Euclid
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Model Specific Discussions
| |-+  6-cylinder Camaros
| | |-+  Grandma's 69 Camaro - Hi, I am new to the Forum
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Print
Author Topic: Grandma's 69 Camaro - Hi, I am new to the Forum  (Read 1496 times)
silverton_ford

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 10:10:33 AM »

Brian, if you think the original hubcaps are too far gone to bring back, drop me an email.  I have quite a few decent used ones.  Good luck on preserving your Camaro! 

Kevin from NJ

Kevin, Thank you.  I will try to look at them soon.   They are somewhere in the garage.  I know I didn't throw them away, I just don't remember where I put them. 
Thank you, Brian

1969 Camaro - 6 cylinder - Original car, never restored.  Needs some TLC.  My Great Grandmother bought it new and has been in the family ever since.

I am a Ford guy, but this Camaro will never leave the family.  Sorry for the uneducated questions.

Thank you, Brian
BULLITT65

BULLITT65
View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 11:22:13 AM »

Interesting looking at the pics of your doors. Not only do you not have the vin sticker, it doesn't look like you have the raised ribs on the door, for the sticker placement. Maybe its the pics? can you feel any raised lines in the metal where your oil change sticker is?

1969 garnet red Z/28 46k mile unrestored X77
Looking for 3192477 (front) spiral shocks 3192851 (rear) please
Looking for an original LOF soft ray windshield
Looking for original Delco side post negative battery cable part # 6297651AV
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: