CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 01, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
102552 Posts in 12096 Topics by 4669 Members
Latest Member: paulmanta
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Site Comments / Discussion
| |-+  Site Comments/Discussion
| | |-+  Posting a Picture with the Message
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Posting a Picture with the Message  (Read 1318 times)
stovebolt

1968 Sport Coupe

View Profile Email
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »

Whenever I post a picture uploaded from my computer with my message, the file name, which has to be clicked upon, appears rather than the picture itself. How do I get the actual picture to show with the message? Thanks, Joe.
KurtS
CRG Coordinator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »

It used to show a preview on some posts and just a file name for other posts. I could not figure out what caused the variation - the same person posting would have different results on different posts. The software is set so it should show the picture under the post. I was hoping it would resolve itself when the next revision of the software came out.

Hmm, I figured out the problem. The program was having a problem resizing the file. I can have the pic appear in the post as long as it's not a thumbnail.
Fixed. I'd rather have it appear full-size vs not at all.

Hmmm, I just realized this is the same problem the program was having with resizing people's avatars too.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 12:52:36 AM by KurtS » Logged

Kurt S
CRG
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: