Author Topic: John Z  (Read 4444 times)

jdv69z

• 69 RS Z/28 52E
    • View Profile
John Z
« on: December 23, 2009, 03:33:02 PM »
Hi John, Was at the Covette museum yesterday with my son and saw your picture mounted in the dome as a Corvette hall of fame member. Pretty prestigious company. Also saw the Corvette assembly line. Amazing technology there. Just the manufacturing of the Aluminum side rail was awesome! Merry Christmas.

Jimmy V.
Jimmy V.

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: John Z
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 04:10:30 PM »
<<Hi John, Was at the Covette museum yesterday with my son and saw your picture mounted in the dome as a Corvette hall of fame member. Pretty prestigious company. Also saw the Corvette assembly line. Amazing technology there. Just the manufacturing of the Aluminum side rail was awesome! Merry Christmas.

Jimmy V.>>

And a Merry Christmas to you! It was quite an honor to be inducted into that group, many of whom I worked with back in the 60's, including Zora. There were a thousand people at the induction dinner/ceremony.  :)
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

fireZ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »
Congratulations John ,well deserved. I must thank you for all the great information you always offer up to the members on this site.I have learned more about GM muscle cars from you than I could ever read.
1968 Z28 LA Built
LIC # RPO Z28

KevinK

• View Profile
    • Hudson Valley Camaro
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 01:47:27 PM »
...Well, ...I haven't been on the board in a while, ...but a good way to get back on track...

Congrats John :), ...pretty cool stuff... well deserved

jl8dale

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 02:25:46 PM »
Congrats John!
Always interested in what you have to share with us.
Great information!
1969 Z/28 Daytona Yellow/Yellow Houndstooth, Tilt, Fold Down Seat, - POP

Pex68

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 05:06:38 PM »
Congratulations John!  Great to see you get the recognition you deserve and glad your passion for Corvettes bleeds over to Camaros also...always interested in your input!
Hope everyone has a Happy & Healthy New Year!
Chris P
1968 Sequoia Green SS 396/325 M20

anything