Author Topic: Will trade 2000 GMC Sierra SLT sidestep pickup truck for 69 Camaro.  (Read 4926 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
I hope this is the proper place to post this.

Okay, I know it seems desparate, but I really want a 69 Camaro Coupe.  If anyone out there who has one and would like to trade for a really nice pickup truck, please contact me.  I will consider all trades, up or down (From nice to beat up condition).  I am looking for at least, a decent low rust body 69 Camaro.  It can have some rust, but nothing resembling the Titanic please.   I don't care about the interior at all and it doesn't even have to have an engine or transmission.  Plain jane coupe is fine too, it does not have to be an SS or RS or anything. 

I have a 2000 GMC Sierra pickup.  It is an SLT (top of the line) 4 door step side, silver metallic exterior. This is the new body style.  Grey leather interior with captains chairs and console.   It has a bed liner and tonnea cover.  It is completely factory original and brand new tires and brakes recently installed.  It has every option available that year, this is a top of the line pickup, not stripped down.  Leather interior, cassette/CD player, dual power memory seats with seat heaters, 4 wheel disc ABS brakes, OD automatic transmission, and 5.3 litre V8 etc...  Has 47,000 miles and still looks like new.  I bought this truck new and it was extemely well maintained.  I really want a 69 Camaro coupe.  I don't drive the truck much anymore and will probably trade it in for a new car if no one wants it. 

Again, if you are interested, please email me with what you have and some pics.  I will send pics of the truck as well.  This truck is very very nice and still looks new.