Author Topic: Here a sticker there a sticker everywhere a sticker...  (Read 4653 times)

heckler

• View Profile
Here a sticker there a sticker everywhere a sticker...
« on: August 10, 2009, 02:35:48 AM »
 ???Time for the details.  All the trim is on and car is running well.  Now I need to place all the stickers.  Don't see much help on this in assem. manual.  Can anyone help with a reference for the sticker locations on my '67 SS Camaro?  You know....strange stickers like the "GM" sticker in the door jam.  Location?  Any help with any stickers would be great.

I'll post pictures when she's buttoned up.

Thanks for all your help through the process.

Mike

Oregonjam

• 68 ss350
    • View Profile
Re: Here a sticker there a sticker everywhere a sticker...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 02:46:25 PM »
Mike,

Try a search for the GM door jamb sticker on this site. There was a thread just about that a couple of weeks ago. I am sure there are others already discussed as well.

Some Decals will depend on where your car was produced. Canadian Camaros had some differences. I have a 68 so my decals will be different but in my experience many of the warning or use decals are located in the assembly manual. Look closely because they are not all obvious. The decals not included in the AIM are manufacturers decals for part verfication etc.

Sorry not much of a help for 67...
68 07D SS350
John

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »
???Time for the details.  All the trim is on and car is running well.  Now I need to place all the stickers.  Don't see much help on this in assem. manual.  Can anyone help with a reference for the sticker locations on my '67 SS Camaro?  You know....strange stickers like the "GM" sticker in the door jam.  Location?  Any help with any stickers would be great.

I'll post pictures when she's buttoned up.

Thanks for all your help through the process.

Mike

Stickers are shown in UPC 0, sheet B1; only the tire pressure sticker and the price sticker are shown. There was no emission/tune-up sticker in '67.
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

heckler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 02:15:55 AM »
Thanks for the effort.

Mkike

gro51

• 68 SS/RS 350
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »
Mike - There just weren't that many stickers on a '67.  Whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T put a "Caution FAN" sticker on the fan shroud!

Good luck.  Looking forward to your pics.
Joe
Schodack, NY

'68 SS/RS 350, M21, 3:73, Rallye Green, Black Deluxe Interior