Author Topic: HELP!! Wanting to know an estimated value of the new car that i bought  (Read 3147 times)

nitrousjason

• View Profile
I bought a 1969 camaro X77 code car from norwood.  I do have the numbers matching 302 for the car.  It is an x77d80 code car.  Do not have the tranny.  FOR THE BAD.  The car was complete.  While in the shop a grass fire burn the shop.  The car was damaged from the doors back. All interior,console,bumpers,crossmember,hurstshifter,intake,302 aluminum valve covers are there.  But will need alot of sheet metal work. The dash and engine bay did not burn.  The interior was charred from the fire.  I do not want to sell the car. I have always wanted a 69 camaro.  I was just wanting to know what it is worth.  Any help would be appreciated.

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
Photos would be helpful, but all you will get here are opinions. Be sure to include the trim tag, block stampings, and vin plate.  You could also have an appraisal done. Jerry M can do the appraisal for you.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

nitrousjason

• View Profile
I will try and get all the numbers.  But i have confirmed the numbers on the block by the oil filter and the vin match. Thank you.

nitrousjason

• View Profile
Just want to know what a car in that shape will sell for. Approx!