Go to full version

Camaro Research Group Discussion > Originality

68 bumper bracket

(1/3) > >>

68Zproject:
As in my other post, I am having difficulty finding an AMK # for the bolts, washers and nuts that hold on the bracket under the front bumper.  This goes inside the front bumper at the bottom and has a rubber pad on it.  It attches to the bumper with two bolts, washers and nuts but the AIM part # doesn't show up in AMK.  Bolt is 9417950, washer is 103320 and the nut is 9417954.  Does anyone know what these sizes were originally and what the finish was or an AMK # for these? Also what was the finish for the screws that hold the front license bracket on that go into the nylon nuts?  Zinc or Phosphate?  Thanks.

68Zproject:
Anyone have an untouched car they could look at?

68Zproject:
?

Pex68:
Also what was the finish for the screws that hold the front license bracket on that go into the nylon nuts?  Zinc or Phosphate?  Clear Zinc

I'll look at the other bolts tomorrow.

68Zproject:

--- Quote from: Pex68 on July 01, 2009, 03:48:21 AM --- Clear Zinc

I'll look at the other bolts tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Thank-you.  I don't know if you saw my other post, but I'm trying to figure out size, type, finish and headmark of the screws and nuts that hold the lower grill to the bottom valence panel too.  There is nothing about this anywhere and AMK doesn't have these part #'s.  It would seem real interesting to me for people who restore these cars to have this info somewhere.  If you ever get a chance to look at yours or know someone that has these I would appreciate it.  I'm trying to get my front end correct for a car show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page