6 (26.1%)
Thumbs down!
4 (17.4%)
Neutral?
8 (34.8%)
Change them back!
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: 1967 LED Tail lights - Do you like - or not? Poll with photos.....  (Read 11771 times)

Classic Gary

• View Profile
Re: 1967 LED Tail lights - Do you like - or not? Poll with photos.....
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »
I've been "on the fence" about LED taillights for my '56 Chevy. They don't have very big taillights anyway. I DON'T like the look, to "rice burner". But if it would keep some stupid driver from smakin' the back of my car then..................
opinions are like wallets, some just aren't worth stealin'.

PANTHER-BUFF

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 01:46:02 AM »
I've been "on the fence" about LED taillights for my '56 Chevy. They don't have very big taillights anyway. I DON'T like the look, to "rice burner". But if it would keep some stupid driver from smakin' the back of my car then..................

I recommend them from a safety standpoint, especially if you have a small tail light.  They were recommended to me from a guy who had a 39 Chevrolet.  Someone told him they could barely see his tail lights when they followed him, he changed his and was pleased.  I'm not pleased with the look as much, but my car is no trailer queen and it is frequently out at night - it was a huge difference as far as the light output.  It is also any easy change back.  I guess if I want to show as an original I will change back, about 30 minutes.  Until then, I will ride and hopefully be much more visable.  I'm more into the cruise in scene than the car show thing.  It's a tuff pill for me to swallow because I really believe in preserving originals, but I also believe in saving my car and my a$$.

To each his own - I like them all and completely understand the arguments!
Danny

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 03:39:59 AM »
I followed a set out of Carlisle this weekend. Didn't really like the look, but they were VERY effective.
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o