Go to full version

Camaro Research Group Discussion > Originality

Cruise Control Installation Instructions

(1/8) > >>

Oregonjam:
These are the install instructions for a Dealer install kit that was produced for a 1968 Camaro. The seven page Instructions are dated 5-9-67 and include a template for monuting the system on Camaro and Chevelle applications.
These illustrations and instructions are not included in the Assembly Manual and are much more detail than what is available in the 1968 AIM. It shows strap placement etc., more clearly. The AIM I am have references drawings completed on 6-10-67 for factory installation.

I have spent a lot of time searching for documentation of these systems and this is the only copy of these instructions I have come across. If some one needs a larger file please email me and I will send it to you.
If any one comes across a service manual for this system please contact me a s well.

Oregonjam:
Last three pages.

Oregonjam:

--- Quote from: Oregonjam on June 13, 2009, 03:35:21 PM ---The AIM I am have references drawings completed on 6-10-67 for factory installation.

--- End quote ---

Correction - completed on 5-10-67

qwertyme77:
Is it possible to email me the instructions in a larger format? I would love to add this option to my car if I can find all the pieces. Knowing what the parts look like and how they are installed would help immensly! My email is carnut67ss@gmail.com

thanx. paul.

bc69:
Did anybody have a set of these instructions? Looking for cruise info of any kind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page