CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2014, 10:48:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
104512 Posts in 12235 Topics by 4716 Members
Latest Member: Hgtech
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Maintenance
| | |-+  Clutch Stuff: extension rod to spring to mount?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Clutch Stuff: extension rod to spring to mount?  (Read 1244 times)
heckler

View Profile Email
« on: June 02, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »

???Look to know how extension rod connects to clutch andhos the spring on the extension rod connects to engine or frame.  Assemble manual not clear on how spring attaches to frame or engine.  Am I missing a bracket?  Don't see extra hole in engine mount for spring to loop through either.

'67 manual Muncie

Mike
rat pack
CRG Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 03:06:42 PM »

There should be a hole in the end of the clutch fork where the adjustment rod rests, the extension rod attaches there. The other end of the extension rod attaches to the spring which attaches to the engine frame bracket. There should be a hole for it also to pass through. You may have to drill the engine frame bracket as I have seen some w/o the hole for the spring...........RatPack..................

Just keep livin......L I V I N .............
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: