Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 3095 times)

Da67Kid

• View Profile
New Guy
« on: January 17, 2009, 11:06:34 PM »
Hi all New guy  I have a1967 RS and have my protect o plate I am 2nd owner since 1987 I would post a pic but it either will not let me or it will not let me post says I already did I dont no? I was all original when i got her but The machine shop in the late 80s was line boring my block their machine cracked my block in 4 places so much for the numbers matching block.  Then blew up the rear in 1989 BUT i got a 12 bolt from a 68 z for 200:) the trans went when rear did so now a 350 is in her I know i was a kid then.  well great site hope to be of some contribution to the site .

lakeholme

• 68-12D L30/M35
    • View Profile
Re: New Guy
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 03:01:08 PM »
Welcome!

Use tbe Reply button at bottom of this page.  In Reply page, click Additional Options.  An Attach feature will appear.  In Attach, use Browse to find the picture on your computer and attach it.  Or from Quick Reply, use the Preview Option, and it will give you Additional Options.  The pic cannot be any larger than 128KB.  If it is, then use a third party like Photobucket.

If that doesn't help, wait a few days.  Some of us have been having a problem with pics.
Phillip, HNR & NCR-AACA, Senior Master, Team Captain, Admin.,
Spring Southeastern Nationals chair, AACA National Director