Poll

help

???
1 (100%)
???
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: 68 RS HEAD LIGHTS  (Read 5083 times)

APLCRF

• View Profile
68 RS HEAD LIGHTS
« on: May 15, 2009, 02:19:22 AM »
Can somebody please help me with 68 RS Camaro headlight doors? I have purchased a new headlight door assembly (made in  Tiwan) and attempted to install them and as you can see in the photos, something is not right.  Can someone send me a picture of this with the headlight doors open so I can see how it should be, or does anyone have any input on this subject? Please help!!!!

bertfam

• View Profile
Re: 68 RS HEAD LIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:18:29 AM »
Your pictures didn't show up, but the best place to see how they mount and what the assembly looks like is in the AIM. The exploded diagram is actually very good.

Ed

rat pack

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 01:08:32 PM »
I am not sure what problem you are having, but I have never had a problem with the installation of the repro RS headlamp assemblies. As Ed stated, the pictures did not show up, and I have a couple RS cars here right now that I can get pictures of to help you out with most any problem you are having............RatPack...........
Just keep livin......L I V I N .............

APLCRF

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:56:02 PM »
Can somebody please help me with 68 RS Camaro headlight doors? I have purchased a new headlight door assembly (made in  Tiwan) and attempted to install them and as you can see in the photos, something is not right.  Can someone send me a picture of this with the headlight doors open so I can see how it should be, or does anyone have any input on this subject? Please help!!!!
THE PHOTO IS TO BIG TRYING TO SHINK.

APLCRF

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »
can you please send pictures if go can?