Author Topic: any TN. member's here and that have been to the elizabethton cruz in ?  (Read 3136 times)

RS3SDL2MG

• Brad
    • View Profile
my wife and I go to this cruz in a couple time's a month , it's a two hour drive but it's worth it , well that town just had one of those
WE ARE THE TOWN COUNCIL MEMBER's AND YOU AIN'T $HIT type of meeting's and kicked the car club and the cruz in out of the town , total bunch of bull , the used the excuse that it was because of crime but some of the local's told on another forum what it was about , the town council member's could not make money off the cruz in so they wanted to get rid of it , total malarky ,

on the flip side , I have a massive video collection from several year's of the cruz in and that little town is the coolest little american town you ever saw ! the building's are all from the 1920's it has a 3 lane street and they would parked the outer two lane's with car's during the cruz in , cool little antique shop's great food just a good place for it , I hope they can get rid off the council member responsible ,,,ER ,,,, U'm ,,,I mean I hope they can work it out  ;D
1967 RS 327 (210) horse C-C ermine white 732 bright blue interior RARE 4P - DELETE

AFONEFE

• Daily driver in background
    • View Profile
Say its not so!  We have a cabin up in Dennis Cove (Hampton Tn).  That cruise in was the ONLY thing happening in Elizabethon on a Saturday evening.  You could park your car and bring a lawn chair and meet some really nice folks.  Walk down to the ice cream shop and get a cone and you were good to go!  A few years back my brother who was on leave from the AF brought his Grand National, me with the Z.  Just really good memories.  One time while racing at Bristol I took Jerry M. up there and he really enjoyed himself.  He did get a little scared when I took him up the mountain to Dennis Cove (said he heard banjo music)!  :D
69 Z/28 X-77
"CHP, this is Chris can I help you?"