Author Topic: i need a title and plats for 1969 camaro help  (Read 3214 times)

jimbo1969

• View Profile
i need a title and plats for 1969 camaro help
« on: March 29, 2009, 04:57:32 PM »
i got this car about 12yaer a go then i strip it down then i moved to a nother state and lost a lot of parts and can not find the man i got the car from need help

Bjv69ss

• View Profile
Re: i need a title and plats for 1969 camaro help
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »
Contact Broadway Title.  http://www.broadwaytitle.com/    They will get you a title from the state they are located in then you go to your stste and do a title transfere.  I have 2 friends that used them. Took about 6 weeks.  They were able to get a Massachusetts title.   Plates...On eBay ::)  There are places that will make you a trim plate but not a Vin plate.  There are three places on a Camaro that have to match.  The dash Vin plate, a partial number on the cowl under the cowl panel and under the blower motor.  You can sort of figure what you'll have to do to get the #'s right.  Another cars cowl section with the dash...  Good luck
1969 Fathom Green
SS 350 Coupe 
71 Impala Sport Coupe

tom

• View Profile
    • Discount Internet Services
Re: i need a title and plats for 1969 camaro help
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 01:34:40 AM »
If it was titled in your name in the other state, you might be able to get a replacement title. Used to work in NJ IF you had previous title, and you could verify the vin. Haven't been that route in 20 plus years, and times may have changed.

Good luck
69 X11 Z21 L14 glide
looking for a 69 export model (KPH) speed
o

anything