Author Topic: Gardner Chambered system for sale completely ceramic coated  (Read 3623 times)

aaronz28

• View Profile
Gardner Chambered system for sale completely ceramic coated
« on: March 24, 2009, 07:30:57 PM »
I didn't see a classified section, so I appologize if this is in the wrong spot...

i have a mint Gardner Chambered Exhaust on my car. I bought it from Eric, had the entire system ceramic coated on the inside and outside... and only had the tail pipes polished.. becasue I like the shiny tail pipe look.
the rest of the system is satin and looks just like aluminized steel... the system has been on the car for a year... you can steelwool the ceramic to make it look new again at the joints without ruining the coating.

the ceramic coating cost about 400 bucks to do it complete.. i'll sell the system for 1300 bucks... or you can buy me the correct transverse resonator system from Gardner and when they ship that, i'll put this system in their box and ship it right to you.. if you go to Gardners website.. that is my GreenZ that is in the sound file spot.. I've purchased 2 systems from Eric over the years and he will vouch for me as a seller.

please email me for photos of the system on the car..  I'll probably be pulling it off in the next week so it will be available asap.

Thanks

Aaron
akaleniecki@gmail.com
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:03:38 AM by KurtS »

aaronz28

• View Profile
Re: Gardner Chambered system for sale completely ceramic coated
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 09:33:27 PM »
shoot, can't figure out how to edit the post... hopefully a mod will take care of that..

you guys know what i mean...

A

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:59 AM »
Fixed.
I recommend camaros.net for classified.
We chose not to do a classified section cause they do it so well.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 01:06:59 PM by KurtS »
Kurt S
CRG

Pex68

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 11:51:45 AM »
Thanks Kurt!  Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!  ;D
Chris P
1968 Sequoia Green SS 396/325 M20