Author Topic: can somebody tell me what this say's on the bottom (ORIGINAL INVOICE)  (Read 4028 times)

RS3SDL2MG

• Brad
    • View Profile
I'm trying to make a factory invoice for car show's and I am almost done with my blank but I can't read the main bottom writing ? can someone that has one of these tell me what it say's so I can put it on mine ?

thanks
1967 RS 327 (210) horse C-C ermine white 732 bright blue interior RARE 4P - DELETE

RS3SDL2MG

• Brad
    • View Profile
Re: can somebody tell me what this say's on the bottom (ORIGINAL INVOICE)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:48:02 PM »
I think I figured it out enough to make me one from , just a fun thing to stick in the window at cruz in's , I think I will laminate it I saw a guy with a chevelle last year with one like that it looked cool ,,,

1967 RS 327 (210) horse C-C ermine white 732 bright blue interior RARE 4P - DELETE

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 02:37:58 PM »
The guys at Triple-A Enterprises (www.window-sticker.com) can make you one that looks quite good, and they can laminate it for you too.
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

Buddy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 06:18:46 PM »
I have a Window sticker question concerning the above example from RS3SDL2MG .

If an option such as the Z87 which includes the glove box lamp is present on the sticker, then is it normal to have a RPO code like U27 (glove box lamp) on the sticker as well?

I am trying to put together my sticker and need to know if I need to leave out RPO's that are included in the package type RPO'S?

Thx
Buddy

KurtS

• CRG Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 03:50:13 AM »
RPOs were not shown if they were part of a package.
Kurt S
CRG

anything