Author Topic: 1968 Camaro (Los Angeles)  (Read 4227 times)

zeefixer

• View Profile
1968 Camaro (Los Angeles)
« on: January 09, 2009, 02:21:46 PM »
Hi All,
Won't be able to stay on this morn, all ready runninglate for work. I wanted to get this on for as many ro see as soon as possible.
I am in search of and in need of, on the 68 full resto of a 68 Z: as much info as I need to put all of the proper color swipes/lines/dots etc on the suspension of this 68 camaro. I have done numerous Vettes , 55-57 chevs, and a dozen or so mustangs. That information on thr aforementioned cars is easily available, I have not been so lucky on the 68 ZEE. I know some of the colors that were used, yea.....there was some on this project, long gone now. Just did not think is was going to be a challenge. Jerry McNeish doesn't cover it in his book and I e mailed him....said it would take quite a bit of research. Did some one out there have better forsite and keep that info as they took their car apart\????1.) White paint smear on the dr. side of thr center link.  2.) Majenta or mayby pink was one of the colors, I kinda remember there being some yellow and some lt blue. light to med blue.  What about the firewall I onl know of P,B,&t by the MC. And???What about the reare end marks??? Thanx to any one who is on top of thius one!!

JohnZ

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
Re: 1968 Camaro (Los Angeles)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 05:21:56 PM »
What about the firewall I onl know of P,B,&t by the MC.

The PTB stamps on the firewall are only seen on Norwood-built Camaros.
'69 Z/28
Fathom Green
CRG

anything