Author Topic: I need to beg for home page Camaro pics  (Read 5183 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
I need to beg for home page Camaro pics
« on: December 10, 2008, 05:16:41 AM »
Hey guys,

I need your Camaro pics for the home page.  I have no 67's so whoever sends me a pic of their 67 gets to be the first 67 Camaro for 2009.  Also, I need a 68 for February.  So please please please, send me your pics.  Thanks guys.  Send you pics to sdkar@bellsouth.net.

x77-69z28

• View Profile
Re: I need to beg for home page Camaro pics
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 03:18:11 AM »
check your email. just sent one of the first finished pics of my 67 rs/ss.
happy holidays
69 Z/28 X77 burnished brown, 711 int 05A bought in 78
70 Z28 forrest green, green int, M40, bk vinyl roof PROJECT
99 SS hugger orange 6spd NO TTOPS bought new 1 of 54
15 z/28 Arctic white, A/C 505 HP #251

x77-69z28

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:30:49 AM »
sent it to the wrong email address first. i think i got it right now. let me know
69 Z/28 X77 burnished brown, 711 int 05A bought in 78
70 Z28 forrest green, green int, M40, bk vinyl roof PROJECT
99 SS hugger orange 6spd NO TTOPS bought new 1 of 54
15 z/28 Arctic white, A/C 505 HP #251

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 01:15:42 AM »
I would like to thank everyone who sent me a photo of their Camaro.  This was, by far, the best response and the most pics I have received from a request.  I can not thank everyone enough.  Not only that, but almost every pic I received was usable and in the proper format (you guys are good).  I would like to thank everyone for their submissions and I promise, all of you will see your car in the coming year on the homepage.  Make sure you check back at the beginning of every month to see the latest selection of the CRG Camaros.  Please do not think this thank you note does not mean you can no longer send in your photos.  KEEP 'EM COMING.  Also, for you guys whose cars you do not think are finished and ready, and have a Camaro that is sitting in primer, or has bad paint, or you just bought something that needs a lot of work, send in a pic of your Camaro anyway.  If I can get at least one photo of each year of a "work in progress" Camaro, I will devote an entire month to the project Camaros.  This will give everyone a chance to see what you have and you can send a "done" photo later to show everyone your hard work.  In fact, if you car is done, and you have a "beginning or middle of the project" photo and a completed photo, send me the before and after pics and I will post them as a before and after segment.  I am sure all of us can appreciate that not every Camaro is in "show quality" condition, but this site isn't just about the perfect Camaros, it's about ALL of 'em... the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Also, as some of you may know, I like to have a little fun for April fool's day.  If you guys come across anything you may deem as "interesting" or "appropriate" for that special day, send me a picture and we'll see if it is April Fool's day worthy.  I will select three "winners" for the April's fool's days submissions.  Thanks again guys.  Send your pics to the following email address.

Steve
sdkar@bellsouth.net 

68Zproject

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 06:39:09 AM »
Did you get the ones I sent?  It didn't go through the first time and I assumed it did later.
68Z28

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »
68Zproject, I did not get your pics.  Please send them again.  Also, Dave Doneux, the pic you sent was unable to be resized.  i would like to use your car in the coming months.  Can you send me another pic?

Send pics to sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks

Steve