Author Topic: My 68 Z on camaros.org home page  (Read 5354 times)

fireZ

• View Profile
My 68 Z on camaros.org home page
« on: December 04, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
I would just like to thank whoever is responsible for putting a picture of my 68 green Z on this sites homepage.  The car is a 02E Los car that I restored 6 years ago. Thanks Paul
1968 Z28 LA Built
LIC # RPO Z28

dutch

• Documented Canadian 1968 Z/28
    • View Profile
Re: My 68 Z on camaros.org home page
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:09:23 AM »

Nice car Paul... I have a twin to it except that it is a Norwood 02D car and was originally seafrost green (now red w/black stripes).
I had forgotten what it looked like with a flat hood until I saw yours since I put a cowl ind. version on a few years back - now the flat one kind of appeals to me again - maybe I'll have to haul the old OEM version out and reinstall it next Spring!   Randy

fireZ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »
Thanks Randy for your kind words. I have always been partial to the flat hoods.
1968 Z28 LA Built
LIC # RPO Z28

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »
If you want to thank who is responsible for putting a picture of your Camaro on the home page, all you have to do is thank yourself.  It is you who took the time to send in a photo of your car.  If anyone out there wants to have their car on the home page for an entire month, all you have to do is send in a pic.  So send them to me at the email below.  I promise that I do use every pic I get (as long as the pic is usable).  For you 67 and 68 guys out there, please do not wait and send in your pic today, I am always scrambling to get pics of 67 and 68 Camaros.  For you 69 guys out there, however, send yours in as well.  I have a few months worth already designated, but I will put yours in the lineup and you will see your car grace the homepage in the near future.  Thanks guys.

Steve
sdkar@bellsouth.net

samanatoo

• 69 Z28 Hugger Orange/Orange Houndstooth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 12:45:18 PM »
hey Steve did I meet you a few months back at Abacoa Jupiter car show in Florida that  goe son at the first sat of every month.  We were looking at a silver 1969 Z28 cross ram car??? Thanks

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »
That was probably me.  I do go to the abacoa show every so often. 

samanatoo

• 69 Z28 Hugger Orange/Orange Houndstooth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 12:28:26 PM »
Let me know if you are ever in The Jupiter area I will show you my Z and some of my other cars. I saved your phone number and will give you a call, take care.