CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2014, 10:21:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
105839 Posts in 12350 Topics by 4761 Members
Latest Member: GregJay
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Mild Modifications
| | |-+  Air Shocks...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Air Shocks...  (Read 1728 times)
dutch

Documented Canadian 1968 Z/28

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2008, 08:25:06 AM »

From a thread and discussion quite a while back about air shock selection and my ongoing search for a pair, I just wanted anyone who is or was interested that I finally did get and install a set of shocks - Monroe's - for my '68 Z.
   Contrary to Monroe's tech people who advised me that the reason they had no listing for an air shock to fit '68 Camaros (or possibly any first gen) with multileaf springs was because they didn't make one??? - the MA 711 model they stock works perfectly.
   The MA711's install with no problems aside from a slight change to a bracket on the passenger side frame rail for which Monroe also includes a notice and picture of how the bracket should be modified, in with the shock kit.
   I would like to thank all of those who offered part numbers or advice back when I was searching for some... - Randy
1968RSZ28

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 12:56:24 PM »

From a thread and discussion quite a while back about air shock selection and my ongoing search for a pair, I just wanted anyone who is or was interested that I finally did get and install a set of shocks...

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=2436.0

Paul
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: