Author Topic: Air Shocks...  (Read 4550 times)

dutch

• Documented Canadian 1968 Z/28
    • View Profile
Air Shocks...
« on: October 18, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »
   From a thread and discussion quite a while back about air shock selection and my ongoing search for a pair, I just wanted anyone who is or was interested that I finally did get and install a set of shocks - Monroe's - for my '68 Z.
   Contrary to Monroe's tech people who advised me that the reason they had no listing for an air shock to fit '68 Camaros (or possibly any first gen) with multileaf springs was because they didn't make one??? - the MA 711 model they stock works perfectly.
   The MA711's install with no problems aside from a slight change to a bracket on the passenger side frame rail for which Monroe also includes a notice and picture of how the bracket should be modified, in with the shock kit.
   I would like to thank all of those who offered part numbers or advice back when I was searching for some... - Randy

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
Re: Air Shocks...
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »
From a thread and discussion quite a while back about air shock selection and my ongoing search for a pair, I just wanted anyone who is or was interested that I finally did get and install a set of shocks...

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=2436.0

Paul