Author Topic: barrett jackson las vegas Z-28  (Read 217075 times)

fordrocks

• View Profile
Re: barrett jackson las vegas Z-28
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2008, 02:08:07 AM »
The trim tag and vin number tag and paperwork is real.  I flagged the drive train as a restoration drive train in the report on the car.  I am not at liberty to post reports to the public or on a public forum.  This car was also judged at the Camaro Nationals this past summer in the "Bow Tie" class and scored a silver.  Car was nicely done but there were a lot of little things.  I can't believe that someone paid that much for the car with a resto drive train.  The X-ram and carbs were real though.   

Jerry   

I DONT SEE ANYWHERE IN THE REPORT WHERE IT SAYS RESTORATION DRIVETRAIN! FROM WHAT I READ IT SAYS THE DRIVETRAIN IS REAL!

704ever

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2008, 02:22:35 AM »
Nothing more than a hired gun, anyone can waste money on that!

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2008, 02:36:29 AM »
The final report states that the car has a restoration drive train!!  I have photos of the stampings to show this clearly.  Not even close to correct original factory stampings.  The final report also states that the car showed up on Ebay Oct 2007 as a shell.  What has been posted on the Net is a rough draft report that was sent to K. Waters by me during the first week of June so he would have time to finish the car AND have time to correct the issues that I flagged incorrect for the Camaro Nationals, June 20-22, 2008.  The final report was mailed out to K. Waters during the later part of June.  That has not been posted.  It will be posted shortly.  The car was inspected on June 1, 2008.

Jerry

Another note in the report:
Special Note:  Gary Fitzgibbon owned car, showed up again on ebay 10/07, was in PA.  Was still a shell, but it was unclear if it was the original one or not.

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2008, 02:40:09 AM »
704ever,

What is a hired gun and how was the money wasted?  Do you know the whole story?  Are you a licensed appraiser?  Is there a problem with the work that I do for the Camaro community?

Jerry

GaryL

• Marilyn and me
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2008, 02:46:22 AM »
fordrocks and 704ever, you guys are pathetic. What is your dog in this hunt? The truth has been printed and you can't comprehend it. Waters duped BJ and the buyer of that car.
Gary

Lemans Blue X33. DZ, M20, manual steering. Only BU code rear end is original.

fordrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2008, 02:52:36 AM »
704ever,

What is a hired gun and how was the money wasted?  Do you know the whole story?  Are you a licensed appraiser?  Is there a problem with the work that I do for the Camaro community?

Jerry

jerry ,
dont let these posts get to you.there is no problem what you do for the camaro comunity.i just asked a simple question.it wasnt in your best interest that the other piece of the report wasnt avail for viewing.

pathetic?

i simply asked a question that was valid?

he said restoration drivetrain and i did not see it in the report.nor was it stated that the report being viewd was not complete!

get off it dude!

your pathetic for even saying that.

fordrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2008, 02:57:06 AM »
fordrocks and 704ever, you guys are pathetic. What is your dog in this hunt? The truth has been printed and you can't comprehend it. Waters duped BJ and the buyer of that car.

your not comprehending my question.
i asked about the report.jm said the report stated restoration drivetrain

gary,did you see restoration drivetrain in the report?

no!
so i asked..
you may go sit in the corner of the room now!

Jerry@CHP

• CRG Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2008, 02:57:43 AM »
The final report was not posted on the net.  The quick rough draft was.  Two reports were sent out.  Read my post above.

Jerry

GaryL

• Marilyn and me
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2008, 02:58:17 AM »
The final report states that the car has a restoration drive train!!  I have photos of the stampings to show this clearly.  Not even close to correct original factory stampings.  The final report also states that the car showed up on Ebay Oct 2007 as a shell.  What has been posted on the Net is a rough draft report that was sent to K. Waters by me during the first week of June so he would have time to finish the car AND have time to correct the issues that I flagged incorrect for the Camaro Nationals, June 20-22, 2008.  The final report was mailed out to K. Waters during the later part of June.  That has not been posted.  It will be posted shortly.  The car was inspected on June 1, 2008.

Jerry

Another note in the report:
Special Note:  Gary Fitzgibbon owned car, showed up again on ebay 10/07, was in PA.  Was still a shell, but it was unclear if it was the original one or not.

fordrocks, read the first sentence. Can you do that? Or are you only wanting to see what you want to see?
Gary

Charley

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2008, 03:00:52 AM »
Mike Joy....Was the final report on display with the car or just what Waters has posted on his website ?

fordrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2008, 03:04:47 AM »
gary l,
your so smart!
now go back and read where i asked my question.

yeah,thats right!

before jerrys post.

see? he asnwerd my question and then you became so smarts after the fact..

ok. back to the corner again please.

GaryL

• Marilyn and me
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2008, 03:09:45 AM »
gary l,
your so smart!
now go back and read where i asked my question.

yeah,thats right!

Then keep up or drop out.

before jerrys post.

see? he asnwerd my question and then you became so smarts after the fact..

ok. back to the corner again please.

Then keep up or drop out. ;D
Gary

carguy

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2008, 03:15:16 AM »
OK kids, lets quit bickering.  Life is short.

Jerry thanks for your detailed response.  It speaks out loudly about what actually happened here.

fordrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2008, 03:22:29 AM »
thanks. jerry,to bad he was able to display only a partial report that didnt state all the facts.

sir,next time put everything on the first piece of paper.no addendums or second reports etc.

this one may have bit you just a lil bit.

keep the chin up jerry.

fordrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2008, 03:33:25 AM »
GaryL,

quit being so harsh.its not rocket science!look at the time stamps of our postings.i asked the question at 10:08pm and jerry replied to it at 10:36pm.

so i have a legitimate question.

you can come out of your coner now and be nice again.:)