Author Topic: 69 Folding rear seat - correct trunk divider board color?  (Read 3206 times)

Dave69x33

• View Profile
69 Folding rear seat - correct trunk divider board color?
« on: September 27, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »
Was the "trunk" facing side of the trunk divider or partition board, for a 69 with the folding rear seat option, black like the non-folding rear seat cars? 

Does anyone have a pic of an original partition board from a folding seat car, and know where you can purchase correct reproductions?

When I restored my 69 during 1995 - 2000, unfortunately tossed my original because it was in bad shape.  I should have held on to it for reference.

Thanks! 

glenn64vette

• View Profile
Re: 69 Folding rear seat - correct trunk divider board color?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 09:10:46 PM »
Was the "trunk" facing side of the trunk divider or partition board, for a 69 with the folding rear seat option, black like the non-folding rear seat cars? 

Does anyone have a pic of an original partition board from a folding seat car, and know where you can purchase correct reproductions?

When I restored my 69 during 1995 - 2000, unfortunately tossed my original because it was in bad shape.  I should have held on to it for reference.

Thanks! 

I'd like to know this one too. I have been asked this more than once by our customers. I have some information, but it is vague.

KevinW

• View Profile
Re: 69 Folding rear seat - correct trunk divider board color?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 01:29:30 AM »
I have a loose coupe one and it is black on both sides.  If I get the convertible one I am expecting in a couple of months, the coupe one will be up for grabs. 

anything