CRG Discussion Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 04:36:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Welcome to the CRG Discussion Forum!
Forum registration problems: Make sure you enter your email correctly and you check your spam box first. *Then* email KurtS2@gmail for help.
102505 Posts in 12092 Topics by 4669 Members
Latest Member: paulmanta
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  CRG Discussion Forum
|-+  Camaro Research Group Discussion
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  Wipers ? RS ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wipers ? RS ?  (Read 1406 times)
ss_67_rs

View Profile Email
« on: August 07, 2008, 04:00:14 PM »

I am trying to locate a new wiper washer switch for my 67. When I go into parts parts suppliers catalogues, some say not for RS, my car is an RS what is the difference in the switches for 67 cars and are there single and two speed motors. ?
Thanks
   Nigel 

Gettin harder to own a ''Gas Guzzler'' these days with all the carbon footprint hype !!! So I thought i'de better have two ;^) Gotta Vortec Blazer too ....... Life's a beach - party while you can     >Nigel<
Sauron327

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 04:25:32 PM »

Nigel, In what catalogues are you looking? Mine all call for one switch type, but choice between imported or oem style. Perhaps the vendor you are dealing with is referring to a 68 RS switch which has vacuum ports. I just parted out a 67 RS and its the same as my non RS.  Scott
ss_67_rs

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 04:59:05 PM »

Scott, that probably sounds about right coz the listings I mentioned listed 67/68 switches so I guess the RS relevence is for the 68. Thats interesting to know. Thank you

Gettin harder to own a ''Gas Guzzler'' these days with all the carbon footprint hype !!! So I thought i'de better have two ;^) Gotta Vortec Blazer too ....... Life's a beach - party while you can     >Nigel<
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: