Author Topic: Need a 67 photo for the home page  (Read 6103 times)

sdkar

• View Profile
Need a 67 photo for the home page
« on: July 21, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »
Hey all of you 67 Camaro owners,

I need one of you  to be representin...know what I'm sayin?  The first 67 Camaro pic sent to me, gets the distinguished honor of being on the home page for the whole month of April.  Don't worry if it's not a perfect pic, I will clean it up to make sure your car looks it absolute best.  All I ask is that you send it to me in jpg format.  Of course, I can't post your pic if you don't send it to me.  Remember, even if I don't use your pic immediately, it gets filed in line and one day, it's turn will come and it will be the center of attention for all to see. 

Send my your photo to:

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks guys,

Steve 

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
Re: Need a 67 photo for the home page
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 04:20:27 PM »
The first 67 Camaro pic sent to me, gets the distinguished honor of being on the home page for the whole month of April.

Wow Steve, you really plan ahead!!     ;D

Paul

Nate Biery

• 67 base coupe w/ some goodies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 06:30:33 PM »
How about mine? That would be really cool. Do you need high quality? Should it be compressed? Do you have a preffered format

Nate Biery

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 11:34:28 PM »
Maybe this one will work?

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »
Sorry for the screw up.  I knew next month started with an "A"...

I have been studying for the Florida Bar for the last several weeks and I am brain dead.  I can tell you the elements of a tort and even give a decent description of the Rules Against Perpetuities...but I have no idea what month it is.

So, make that the month of AUGUST.

1968RSZ28

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 06:06:14 PM »
I can tell you the elements of a tort.

So can I.  The elements of a torte are eggs, flour, sugar, chopped nuts, etc...     ;D

Hey Steve,  I'm just messing with you...     ;)

Good luck on the Bar exam!!     :)

Paul   

sdkar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »
Hey guys,

Nate is the lucky guy to get his car chosen for the Month of August to represent the 1967 Camaro.  After reviewing thousands of entries, the decision came down to Nate's car.  All of us here on the Camaro Review And Photo Participation Committe (or CRAPP Committee for short) unanimously chose his car to be featured for the entire month of August.  That's thirty-one glorious days in which Nate rules supreme and is the monarch of all things 67.  His crown and sceptor will be mailed to him just as soon as I use up my box of cheerios and a roll toilet paper so I can make them from the cardboard and roll. 

Just because CRAPP C has picked Nate as the Grand Poobah of Vented Windows does not mean all of you should no longer send in a photo.  Everyone has the same chance to get their 15 minutes of fame and glory...but you can't win unless you send me your pic.  If you don't have a pic of your Camaro that you can send in...shame on you.  Get your digital camara and snap a pic and email it to me.  If you don't have a digital camera, then I have one word for you...REALLY?!.     Go out and buy one for gosh sake, it's the 21st century.  Fame and fortune await all who enter.  If you still can't afford a digital camera, then send me a fully detailed description of your Camaro and I will have a police sketch artist (Chip Foose wasn't available)  make a fully detailed and correct rendering in which to submit.     

Send your pics to the following email:

sdkar@bellsouth.net

Thanks guys,

Steve

Nate Biery

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 03:03:28 AM »
Oh this is just awesome I am the king of CRAPP. If I send you a picture of the driver's side can I be the king of CRAPP for September too?  ;D

Hmmmm. I always thought passing the bar exam meant you were someone could still stand at the bar after 10 shots of tequila. 

In all seriousness. Thanks Steve. It is a cool honor. Good luck on the exam.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 03:23:53 AM by Nate Biery »

anything